With the days now getting longer and brighter, this is a perfect opportunity to ‘Spring’ into our new challenge. Sign-up for our Walk, Run, Cycle Virtual Spring Challenge. This is for any age and ability. The distances are 2K, 5K and 10K in each discipline. The challenge starts Sunday 28th February and ends on Sunday 28th March at 6pm. So you have one month to get it done💪🏾🙌🏾👍🏾. Why not make it a family affair and get your household involved. This is a perfect opportunity to brush away those lockdown cobwebs. Each entrant will receive an e-certificate upon completion and the top three in each challenge announced on Monday 29th March.
Terms and Conditions
- The challenge is open to anyone.
- If you have any medical conditions that may prevent you from participating, please ensure you receive consent from a doctor before registering.
- The challenge can be done anywhere, anytime, at your own pace, provided you adhere to lockdown restrictions and social distancing guidelines.
- Upload proof that you have completed the challenge using app screenshots, such as Fitbit, Garmin, Apple Watch or a phone app, (Strava or Nike Running) or any other recording device. Attach the screenshot of your run in an email to email@example.com.
- Results must be submitted by 6pm on Sunday 28th March 2021.
- Each entrant will receive a certificate on completion of your challenge.
- Top three best times in each discipline will be announced on Monday 29th March 2021.
To confirm your participation, register below.